Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Into the Blue




BLUE without a doubt my favorite color when it comes to clothes. If there is ever a choice 
between two of the same pieces in different colors, it is highly likely that I'll end up going for the blue option. I find it such a versatile color. Dark blue is a great neutral which makes anyone wearing it elegant, plus its a great alternative to black! Lately I've also been loving pastel blue. I think it goes specifically well for the winter season. When I saw this big coat in this specific color... something clicked, I just couldn't pass it up! This is such a staple piece to a look that my suggestion is to keep everything else quite neutral. Here I opted for all black (with a hint of print in my shoes), however I think that an all white look with this coat over it would look amazing as well!
I hope you like these pictures, they are a few of my favorite in a long time!

























ZARA SHOES
TRUSSARDI TROUSERS

3 comments:

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...