Sunday, May 5, 2013

Free People May 2013 Catalog


How gorgeous are these pictures?! I just find them so incredibly captivating... maybe because the scenery brings me back good memories, but overall I think the May campaign for Free People is just so fresh, relaxed and amazing! Makes me wish I was there right now with a group of friends too... and not studying for finals... joy.
Also check out the short movie they did to accompany the campaign here.

Adorei a campanha de Maio da loja Free People. Gostei tanto que senti que tinha de vos mostrar! A escolha de scenario não podia ter sido mais adequada, pois o estilo de roupa da Free People encaixa perfeitamente com a atitude descontraída que se encontra no Rio de Janeiro. Que saudades de lá estar :)
Vejam o video que acompanha esta campanha aqui.











Lots of Love, 


1 comment:

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...