Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Color Burst


With this lovely weather I couldn't wait to get my colorful combinations out. I'm a definitely a lover of neon, and love mixing different pieces together. This summer you don't have to be afraid of mixing colors in a single look, as long as the pieces are made up of one color only! Be careful when mixing patterns so it isn't mistaken for some old patchwork piece :)
From today on, its likely that the posts will be coming in less frequently as I'll need all the time I can get to focus on getting studying done for my final exams on the last week of may. Wish me luck!!

Com este optimo tempo que tem feito, não pude resistir a usar combinações cheias de cor. Eu adoro neons e acho que ficam muito bem quando misturados. Neste verão, não tenham medo de misturar várias cores vivas no mesmo look, desde que as peças forem de uma só cor. É preciso ter atenção quando se mistura padrões, não queremos parecer que estamos a usar umas peças antigas de patchwork! :)
A partir de hoje, os posts virão com menos frequencia pois tenho mesmo de me concentrar e estudar para os meus exames na ultima semana de maio. Wish me luck!!


































ZARA TROUSERS, BAG AND SHOES
STRADIVARIUS T-SHIRT





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...