Tuesday, February 5, 2013

These Days



















BLACK, WHITE AND RUBY RED. You know those days where you just feel like experimenting and stepping out of your comfort zone? Well, that was me this day. I tried out my new H&M leather trousers and instantly loved it. They are surprisingly very comfortable and I can't wait to wear them around more often.
Another new item and now favorite product out of my shoe array at the moment are these creepers by  'Filipe Sousa' (an extremely talented portuguese designer) which are definitely very unique and my style :)
Hope you all are having a great start to the week!



ZARA BLOUSE AND BLAZER
H&M LEATHER PANTS
FILIPE SOUSA CREEPERS
SUITE BLANCO CROSS BRACELET
FOREVER 21 BAG




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...