Monday, February 25, 2013

LONDON Day 3














Here's my look number 3 from London! I loved experimenting with this different patterned tights which I though made the look very british and wintery, specially paired with some classic oxford shoes.
I'm now already back to Portugal and enjoying the sunny portuguese weather :)
Tomorrow I'll be posting my final London look, so don't forget to check in for that as I'll be showing a new surprise purchase!

Aqui está o meu terceiro look de Londres! Adorei usar estes collants enquanto em Inglaterra, pois achei que da um estilo muito 'British', ainda mais se forem usadas com sapatos oxfords clássicos como eu usei.
Já estou de volta a Portugal e estou a adorar voltar a ter um tempo ensolarado :)
Amanha mostro-vos o meu ultimo look da minha viagem, onde mostro uma peça nova que comprei por lá!


ZARA COAT, SHORTS AND SHIRT
CALZEDONIA TIGHTS
HERA SHOES
LOUIS VUITTON NEVERFULL MM



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...