Friday, January 11, 2013

PHIX Favorites















Hey everyone!
The great news are that the sponsors just keep coming in and I couldn't be more proud :)
The most recent one is PHIX CLOTHING which in all honesty just amazed me with their perfect style of clothing (for me personally). I could see myself wearing about every single clothing item their store has to offer. 
They also work on a lot of vintage renewal which end up turning into these awesome customized levi's shorts and military jackets.
You can check out their store by clicking on this link here or on the side banner of the blog!!
In the future I will possibly have items to giveaway from this store, so if you would like that to happen, keep on clicking :)

Lots of Love,




HTML Comment Box is loading comments...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...