Saturday, January 5, 2013

ChicWish!




















Hi Everyone!
Recently I began collaborating with 2 new brands, and I have to admit I'm super proud of myself for being able to do that :)
The first new one is called CHICWISH and its where all these pieces from above come from. I love their huge variety of items which go from clothing (outerwear, tops, sweaters...), bags, jewelry (including awesome collar necklaces) and even iphone cases!
I'm truly impressed with their website and I definitely advise you to go check it out.
Ending today you have a discount of 20% of all non-sale items and 10% off all sale items, so hurry there not to miss that opportunity.
Another amazing thing about this website is that you have free worldwide shipping (which I personally adore when stores have :)

Click here or on the side banner on the blog to redirect you to the website.

Lots of Love,


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...